Instructions and Templates
Author and Submission Guidelines
Please find information about submitting your abstract / paper to CIET 2020.
CIET 2020 accepts only electronic submissions of your abstracts and papers.
- Open Submissions page
- Select "Make Submission" (please review the entire form before starting to fill it out to ensure you have all the required information)
- Insert title
- Insert authors' information
- Select topic areas (authors should indicate the topic that best suits their paper; this topic will be used to categorize the abstract in the most appropriate session)
- Select submission type (scientific or professional)
- Insert keywords (please enter up to 5 comma delimited keywords)
- Insert abstract
- Enter a password (this password, along with the paper ID, which authors will receive via email upon submission, will allow to make future changes to the submission and to submit the full paper)
- Enter optional comments if any
- CAPTCHA Check: Click to confirm (database spamming prevention)
- Double check all information and click "Make Submission"
Please remember your user account information as you will have the option to revise and change your abstract/paper until the submission deadline.
The abstract is submitted as plain text, with a maximum of 250 words. Please include a maximum of 5 keywords.
Do not use special characters, symbols, or math in your title or abstract. Do not cite references in the abstract. The abstract should outline the main ideas and results of the paper.
All scientific and professional papers must be written and presented in English. However, upon request of an author, papers will be published both in English and Croatian.
Submissions of articles must follow the template. Papers are limited to twelve pages, including figures and tables.
Papers will be blind reviewed.
Paper formatting and styles:
- The whole document should be written in the following font: 12 pt regular Times New Roman, justified
- Document title: 16 pt bold (Master_Heading_En style).
- Authors: 11 pt italic (Author style).
- Chapter titles: 12 pt bold, numbered (Heading 1 style).
- Subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 2 style).
- Sub-subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 3 style).
- Figure captions should be placed below figures, 10 pt regular (Caption style).
- Table captions should be placed above tables, 10 pt regular (Table_caption style)
For all other questions regarding formatting and styles look at Template.
Final version of each accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings in CD format.