CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN ECONOMY & TECHNOLOGY – CIET 2020
29-30 May, 2020 / SPLIT - CROATIA
CALL FOR PAPERS
University of Split – University Department of Professional Studies invites you to participate in the 4th Contemporary Issues in Economy & Technology Conference – CIET 2020 to be held on 29 - 30 May 2020.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed based on originality and technical quality. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISSN on our website as well as on USB.
Certificate of presentation will be issued to participants presenting their research in sessions.
Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
Proposals for participation in the 2020 CIET Conference must be submitted in English in the following formats:
- Scientific papers
- Professional papers
However, upon request of an author, papers will be published in both English and Croatian.
CIET welcomes full scientific and professional papers up to twelve pages that address the broad tracks of (1) finance and accounting, (2) entrepreneurship, tourism and trade (3) information technology and engineering, (4) teaching and learning.
- Abstract deadline (max. 250 words): 1 February, 2020
- Abstract acceptance notification: 15 February, 2020
- Full paper submission deadline: 15 March, 2020
- Final paper acceptance notification: 15 April, 2020
- Author 110 €
- Co-author(s) 70 €
- Students 55 €
- Accompanying persons 55€
The participation fee includes:
- A printed copy of the conference program and conference materials
- Publication of paper in CIET 2020 conference proceedings
- USB drive with conference proceedings
- Admission to all sessions of the conference
- Welcome party
- Coffee breaks
- Farewell party
- Certificate of participation
- Conference tour
Official language of the conference: English
Additional information may be found on the CIET 2020 web site http://ciet.oss.unist.hr/
We look forward to seeing you in Split!